Hang Tung Resources USA Co. seeks a Logistics Coordinator in Glenview, IL. Serve as a supportive role of Hang Tung’s trading operation, and collaborate to execute purchase and sales contracts, document examination, logistic management, and customer/supplier relationship management.
Job duties: This position serves as a supportive role of Hang Tung’s trading operation. Primary responsibilities include collaborating internally and externally to flawlessly execute all purchase and sales contracts, document examination, logistic management, and customer/supplier relationship management. Essential job duties are:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Serve as transportation liaison between various organizations and countries.
- Perform detailed, in-depth profit-loss analysis and actual-forecast variance analysis.
- Identify the root cause of the variances and work with different departments to provide solutions to avoid similar variances in future trades.
- Perform research on agricultural commodity spots and futures markets.
- Provide business insights and forecasts to the management for decision-making and strategic planning purposes.
- Work with banks for financial support for the trades, negotiate the payment options include Cash Against Documents, Letter of Credits, and so on, and select the options with the lowest interest rates available.
- Responsible for futures trading procedure involves calculating the order timing and order volume and placing long and short orders on major futures trading platforms to hedge the commodities prices volatility risks and to lock in the profits of the trades.
- Responsible for developing new relationships with clients and suppliers across the US and South America by attending conferences, media, cold-calling, or leveraging off current clients.
- Prepare trade contract, draft finance, and trade terms based on business laws and regulations.
- Define the documents needed to get the goods through customs and the documents needed to be presented to the bank for payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Global Logistics, logistics, supply chain management, or a related field, and 18 months of experience in logistics or supply chain management; knowledge of TMS, rating system, optimization, statistical analysis and strategies; and proficiency in MS ACCESS, VBA, EXCEL, and SQL.
Mail resume to Ms. Adeputri Yunita, 2700 Patriot Blvd, Ste 160, Glenview, IL 60026.